Brand: The Weaver's Nest
- Material : High Quality Teak Wood Material is used. Crafted with high quality long lasting Teak Wood, this product would look beautiful for years. This material is easily cleanable, just wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Trendy way to store your spoons and table accessories. The Cutlery Holder or Caddy comes with a melamine coating giving it water resistant and smooth finish which is ideal to keep spoons, forks, knives, tissue papers for dining tables, Kitchen, Restaurant, Cafe and Hotels.
- Usability: It can easily accommodate Spoons, Forks, Knives and Teaspoons in each section. It can be used to stack cutlery at parties, dining or can be used as tableware.
- Care Instructions: To clean wipe with damp cloth. Do not allow wood products to soak in water. Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out and cracking.
- Please Note: The figurine/ small chef design may vary.
Publisher: The Weaver's Nest
Do you hate running off to the kitchen once dinner has been laid out because you forgot the spoons and forks? Now pick the stylish Cutlery Holder and let it sit right there on your dining table! Made of Teak Wood with an easy to hold grip, the design is attractive enough to display on your table while practical enough for everyday use.
Teak wood caddy is a useful functional accessory for your dinner table. The design is very compact and holds your cutlery and sauces, complete with a solid handle that makes transporting it easy and with a melamine coating giving it water resistant smooth finish.
The Weaver's Nest brings to you this multipurpose holder which is made from Teak Wood and is brown in colour. It can be used in multiple ways as a part of your kitchen or living space.
Dimensions: 28*20*23 cm
Is any item eligible to be returned?
Yes, if an item is damaged, defective or the wrong product, it is eligible to be returned.
The exchange and refund of the same has to done, if it is in the returnable if it is unused and the condition of resale; and is in the state you received, and in original packing. The return cost is borne by the Buyer. If the product is tampered with, or are without or price tags, freebies, or promotional code is used or accessories (as shipped), and if the product is perishable, the return shall not be accepted.
We presently do not permit cancellation of part order, it may result in deduction of the payment made, subject to the seller’s discretion.
Can you return a part of your order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity, but this may result in partial deduction in the money to be refunded, if the dispatch of the product has been initiated.
When can you contact?
In case you have a damaged or defective or the wrong product please inform to the courier service at the time of delivery or within 24 hours of receipt of the delivery as per the step below.
Will your money be refunded?
In case you have received a damaged item or defective piece or the wrong product, you will be required to get in touch with us within 24 hours of receiving the parcel. Please send the email to email@example.com along with the images of the order and we will get in touch with you within 24-48 working hours of receipt of such email. We will also arrange a replacement on priority and have the products picked up from you. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reason of your return in the subject line of the email. This is subject to the return condition of the supply agreement.
What is the process to return a product?
Step 1: Kindly contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com from Monday to Friday between 10:30AM - 6PM.
Step 2: Kindly seal the package properly with the return form and courier it to the following address:
The Weavers Nest,
Mangal Market, Vill - Gulistanpur, Surajpur
(Landmark: Behind Shivalik Homes, Block H, Site C )
Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh
Step 4: Once we receive the products it will take is 24-48 working hours for us to do a quality check and then we will call you or email you for an exchange or refund.